Something on your mind? ? ? :-)

If you would like to leave a comment to tell me what you like or if you would like to share an experience you have had, have suggestions for new adventures, or would just like to share what's on your mind, please feel free to do so! I would really, really love to hear any feedback you would care to offer!

When you click on the comments link at the bottom of the post, you will be presented with choices for logins, if you do not already have one of the accounts listed, or you do not choose to login with that account, you can always choose the anonymous option, in which case your name would come up as Anonymous! If you choose to use one of the other log in options, your name would appear as the public name you list for that account. For example, mine would appear as Willow's Quiet Corner, and, of course, your email would not show!

Thanks! And, again, thanks for stopping by! I really hope to hear from you and to see you again soon! Let me know how you think I am doing! :-)

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th! ! !
























Happy 4th to all my American friends!

I hope everyone has a happy, safe and sane holiday!  


I was hoping to get my holiday strawberries ready for this post, but ran out of time to get them done before I posted this.  I saw some that were dipped in white chocolate and then tipped with blue decorating sugar for a red, white and blue treat.  They were so cute!  But, I don't have the blue sugar, so I thought I'd get two bowls of white chocolate ready for dipping and add a drop of blue food color to one of them and try for a double dipped treat!


I will be making them tomorrow for the 4th, so, if they turn out as I hope, I will still try to share the results!


Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment