Something on your mind? ? ? :-)

If you would like to leave a comment to tell me what you like or if you would like to share an experience you have had, have suggestions for new adventures, or would just like to share what's on your mind, please feel free to do so! I would really, really love to hear any feedback you would care to offer!

When you click on the comments link at the bottom of the post, you will be presented with choices for logins, if you do not already have one of the accounts listed, or you do not choose to login with that account, you can always choose the anonymous option, in which case your name would come up as Anonymous! If you choose to use one of the other log in options, your name would appear as the public name you list for that account. For example, mine would appear as Willow's Quiet Corner, and, of course, your email would not show!

Thanks! And, again, thanks for stopping by! I really hope to hear from you and to see you again soon! Let me know how you think I am doing! :-)

Friday, September 30, 2011

Beautiful Places - Part 2

I'm all agog with how beautiful this country is!  No matter how many times I see some of these places, I'm still awestruck!
They make me want to quit my job and use all my time just watching the light play on them.  All things considered, I don't imagine I could really just live off the land.
I mean, I really like eating, and showering regularly, sleeping in a bed . . . with a roof over my head.  So, I would have to continue working.
And, I don't imagine I would make a great tour leader to take people on backcountry hikes.  
Nor lead them down whitewater rafting corridors.
Nor lead them straight up cliff walls.
So, I'm afraid I'll have to just try to capture the beauty with my lens as best I can on my little point and shoot and visit in person when I can.  
Perhaps one day, I'll be able to visit more than once every 15 years or so!  ;)
Anyway, these are a few more pics of our beautiful land!  I do hope you get a chance to visit the beautiful places in your area often!
See you later!





No comments:

Post a Comment